Friday, February 9, 2007

5 by 5

five by five
Current mood: dirty

Good Morning. I hope at least some of you are getting your Kinky Thursday off to a wild and distasteful start. How bout we start off with a list. A list of sex quotes if you will. I'm five by five this morning...here are some lists.

5 more Mae West Quotes

1.I wrote the story myself. It's about a girl who lost her reputation and never missed it. - Mae West

2.I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. - Mae West

3.Good sex is like good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. - Mae West

4.Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly. - Mae West

5.An ounce of performance is worth pounds of promises. - Mae West

I am always amazed when i read a Mae West quote. It's so easy to
think of the past as being almost sexless, or at least completely toned
down. Then you have someone like West who is as vulgar and
honest as someone like my favorite Sarah Silverman. The things
she said would still cause a stir if say, Julia Roberts or even Paris
Hilton said them( yeah Paris wishes she could come up with
anything near as witty as West on a bad day. Who knows..maybe
"Thats hot!" will be on some blog quote list of the future...a sad
sad future).

I guess it is pretty arrogant to think that sex was invented in the
last half of the 20th century. Or at the least that it was always a
never talked about activity that recent generations were finally brave
enough to shatter that taboo. I know the Romans were huge pervs
and the Greeks weren't exactly prudes either. But I also know that
there has always been a fucking puritanical sexual hall monitor in
this country..at least since the pilgrims and their friends started
showing up bringing their sexless witch burning ways with them.


I'm going off on a rant. So the point is that Mae West was a
freakin' awesome sex positive lady. I would totally like to go back
in time when we start getting our government issued time machines
in the future...whats taking them so long already....and become
Mae West's best friend. You know she's the type who would have
all kinds of gay men friends that she would swap dirty stories with
. She could show me her technique for unhinging her jaw and I
could be a good friend and protect her from the lechers when shes
had too much ecstasy. Good times. Whoa...I should probablly have
stopped that tangent about a paragraph ago.


5 More Sex Quotes by people who are not Mae
West

1."An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more
interesting than sex." -Aldous Huxley


2."Of the delights of this world man cares most for sexual

intercourse, yet he has left it out of his heaven." - Mark Twain


3. "Despite a lifetime of service to the cause of sexual liberation, I
have never caught venereal disease, which makes me feel rather
like an Arctic explorer who has never had frostbite." -Germaine
Greer
4."Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it I swear I will never
do it again. Until the next time company comes." -Marilyn Sokol

I love that quote. I don't know who that lady is, but we think
alike...at least where our loose morals are concerned


5."There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard
and use your imagination you can overcome that." -Lewis Grizzard

No comments: