Sunday, February 25, 2007

25 things you might not know about me...unless you read this similer post yesterday

100 25 things you don't know about me

a

few blogs i read had this100 things you don't know about me list...so I

stole the idea myself. Anything I write you proablly don't know about

me...even if you read my blog, because I rarely write anything

personal on here...I generally like to do little sketches and concept

stuff...but I thought i might as well get a little personal for once.

Now I realize that 100 items is just too freaking much.Sorry if you already read this stuff...but I'm breaking it down and reposting here and there.

  1. I

    have a scar on my leg from when I was 10. I lit a bubble gum cigarette

    and was pretending to smoke it and the hot gum dripped on my leg. Ouch!

    That spot on my leg grows absolutely NO hair
  2. Not that I'm that hairy anyway. I'm part Native American…so
  3. I can't grow sideburns or a real beard or any of those manly disguises. I
    was like in my 20's before I really had to start shaving
  4. My first concert was David Lee Roth in 1986 when he went solo. I thought it was so kick ass!
  5. I went by the nickname Jamie until preschool when the kids called me
    Jamie Summers after the Bionic Woman. I then converted to James.

  1. I
    hate Cuba Gooding JR. He just annoys the hell out of me. Him and Robin
    Williams were on Oprah a couple years ago and he was all trying to
    out-Robin Williams each other with Cuba all coked up and acting like a ADD kid on super meth. Ughh…Show me the money, he started that damn catchphrase too. Bastard.
  2. I
    have a little bit of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I basically
    diagnosed myself and told me dr. what to prescribe and stuff. But I
    kind of have it.
  3. Unfortunately
    for those around me my OCD has absolutely no effect on my cleanliness
    or lack of it. I am a slob and I don't care. I can just not think about
    the germs and I'm fine.
  4. ….unless
    there is a dirty litter box around. That makes me feel gross…scared of
    germs, unable to eat or put anything in my mouth. That smell makes me
    think someone's home is filthy, even if its just the litter box.
  5. My
    OCD mostly just affects me when I do this weird counting thing where I
    have to count to a multiple of 5. Like if you said "What do you mean?"
    That's 4 words. I would then have to say that sentence 5 times in my
    head real fast and counting on my fingers (if It's not going to be
    noticed) so that it becomes a multiple of 5. I don't know why. And I
    haven't really had a compulsion to do it for a couple years…its easier
    to control than it used to be.
  6. The
    OCD comes in handy and is trouble at work when I have to have
    its never ending, but I think its fun.
  7. My lucky number is 214.
  8. My second lucky number is 13.


  1. A crown fell out of my mouth last week on our way to the Sarah Silverman
    show and I'm holding it in its place while I wait 2 weeks to go to the
    dentist with Fixodent.
  2. When I take out the fake tooth I look like a guest on The Jerry Springer Show.
  3. Iwon't let anybody see me looking like the guest on the Jerry Springer
    Show. NO wait, I let my friend Jimmy. But I wont even let my boyfriend
    see.
  4. I'm dating someone a year older than my mother.
  5. This is by far the healthiest and most secure relationship I have ever had by far.
  6. He doesn't look or act like he's my Mom's age…and if I say how old he really is nobody believes me.
  7. We have an open relationship, which basically means we can screw whomever we want to.
  8. There's no way in hell I could only have sex with one person for the rest of my life. Talk about pressure. How boring.
  9. If we were monogamous I would cheat like I have done with every other relationship I've ever had. I hope no exes are reading.
  10. I still find myself getting jealous an insecure when he has too good of a
    time…or a particularly sluttish weekend. I hate being jealous and
    insecure.
  11. He doesn't get jealous which makes me more insecure.
  12. Did I mention I'm neurotic?




powered by performancing firefox

No comments: