Thursday, July 12, 2007

QUESTIONS U DONT NORMALLY GET ASKED

QUESTIONS U DONT NORMALLY GET ASKED

1. Do you know anyone in Prison?
my friend Alex's maybe boyfriend is in Jail for 6 months and he wants things to read so I'm going to print some excerpts of my blog and send it to him. I have a captive audiance! ha! My best friends sister is in rehab also and I can send my blog to her. Thats two people who have the choice of reading my blog or staring at the wall. I think I like those odds

.

2. Have you ever logged onto a boyfriend/girlfriend/crush's myspace?
He doesn't have a myspace account. I started to make him one so I could do that, but he prefers being a myspace widow. You didn't ask about his email or his accounts at other sites.

3. When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly?
once about 6 months ago. I think it was to drive home the point that I was starving and needed cain to feed me.

5. Have you ever gotten naked at a party?
Yeah, a lot of times actually. But they aren't called sex parties for nothing.

6. Name someone you miss.
My friends Britta, Tristian, Nadine and Owen. Seems like 4 of my closest friends all moved away within about 3 months of each other .

7. Are you named after a relative?
My grandpa.

8. Who loves you?
Who doesn't fucking love me. For real.

9. Do you throw up gang signs?
Mad Crazy yo!

10. Have you ever broken a rib?
NO. my wrist was broken for a month before I went to the dr. because I thought it was just a sprain. Then I was in a cast most of the rest of the year.

11. Would you rather be a girl or a guy?
I gots to have my cock.



12. Who is the most spoiled person you know?
They say I am, but folks round here like to say all kinds of things about me. but its better to be talked bad about than not talked about at all, right?.

13. Would you rather have a million dollars or true love?
I'm all about instant gratification. I'd take the money NOW. True love takes a lot of hard work, so nobody could just promise me that it would work...that would be up to me and Cain anyway.


15. Is your boyfriend/girlfriend a marine?
I think he was last night.Or maybe he was roleplaying like he was a loud lesbian. Or he was just in a yelling mood. Either was it got me off.

16. Do you watch the grammy's?
Grammy Schramy. no.

17. Would you ever work for the border patrol?
If it was good pay and they actually hired me. I'd be warning all the immigrants before any big busts..and I'd pretend I didn't see them when we did get there. and the really hot guys would be able to fuck for their freedom.

18. What would you describe your last relationship as:
Sid and Nancy esque.


19. Would you rather date someone 2 years younger or older?
older.

20. What junk food are you?
I'm a sour patch kid.

22. How many proms have you been to in your life?
Not a one.
24. Is your birthday on a holiday?
Sometimes its on Fathers Day.

25. Are you old enough to vote?
oh yeah.

26. Do you have any friends or family in the war right now?
no, thank god.

27 Are you a vegetarian?
no, but I like veggies and tofu.

28. Do you worry about global warming?
I know its something that some people could certainly worry about...but I'm not taking on that anxiety.

29. Do you like polar bears?
oh yeah. When I worked at the zoo I would sometimes go sit and watch them on a break.

32. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I have a whole blog about that.
"Seasons in the Sun" -Terry Jacks
"Puff the Magic Dragon" -Peter Paul and Mary
"Leaving on a Jet Plane"=Peter Paul and Mary
"Time of Your Life"- Green Day
"I Will Follow You"- Death Cab For Cutie
"Don't You Forget About Me"- Simple Minds


34. Did you lose your virginity to your neighbor?
No..but I got naked and naughty with most of them.

35. Did or do you think your childhood dreams will come true?
I don't see why I can't be a famous actor, writer, and zoologist while running a farm full of ostrisges, swan, and all tons of other exotic animals. And I'm working on my acceptance speeches for the Daytime Emmy and the Oscar.

36. Do you wear your boyfriend/girlfriends clothes?
to funerals.

37. What's your opinion on gold diggers?
to each his own. They certainly work for the money they plan to steal.

38. Are you a country or city girl/boy?
from the country, but I've always been a city boy at heart.

39. Are you taller than 5'6"
if you can't think of a good question just don't ask one.
40. Do you consider yourself spoiled?
my sell by date is long past.

There were some good questions..but a couple total dumb filler questions so I'm not gonna tag anyone.

No comments: