Monday, January 29, 2007

Movie Reccomendations

I just watched the best movie I have seen in years maybe. The movie SherryBaby comes out next Tuesday for rental and its an amazing movie. Maggie Gyllenhaal . is the title character coming home after 3 years in prison and she should have gotten a Best Actress nomination for this years Oscars. This was by far the most honest movie. Nothing was fake or contrive4d...it just felt uber real. This actress is a sister to Jake Gyllenhaal . I was never sure about her...Kinda left on the fcnce. But she nails it here . So much so that instead of falling into bed as soon as I got up here I had to blog about this first..When i update my best of 2006 list its for sure going to be this movie or Little Miss Sunshine at the top spot/.good night,...

No comments: