Friday, January 26, 2007

Best and Worst of 2006

Shit damn fuck shit fuck....and another damn



well it was time for the Best and Worst of 2006 year end extravaganza where I convinced myself that my opinion was so damn good that y'all needed me to make some lists. But as I was finally finishing it I lost all that data. So for now I will write the top ten movies of the year but leave out those long ass explanations that make it all worth it for you. The constantly needy reader. But I am not writing it out again in full now.

And these are only the movies I saw., I'm sure if I saw Borat it would be number one..but i didn't.
Best Film of 2006
(that I actually saw, and can remember )



10. Pirates of the Caribbean 2-Dead Man's Chest.
9, The Devil Wears Prada
8.Monster House
7.V for Vendetta
6. Slither
5. Akellah and the Bee
4. Thank you for Smoking
3.Sarah Silverman's Jesus is Magic!
2. Hard Candy
1.Little Miss Sunshine
(updated )(tie) 1- Sherrybaby
I may go back and write something up explaining myself...but I just cant bring myself to do it now.

Worst Movies of 2007
in no particular order
1.Lady in the water.. I tried to watch this movie 4 freakin' times and cant stay awake for this retarded "fairy tale". Boring!

2. Benchwarmers- I couldn't make it past 5 minutes. Maybe it got good after that, but I wasn't sticking around to find out.

3. Poseidon.- There's no Shelly Winters swimming to save lives but losing her own, no Earnest Bourgnine and his new wife the former whore and no catch theme song "There's got to be a morning after" sung in orange pantsuit leisure suit things. The cheesy camp is gone and is replaced by an even worse cheese that takes itself too seriously even though it couldn't even make a decent disaster flick.
4. Date Movie- The worst movie I have probably ever seen. Nothing good about it...well I love Allison Hannigan, but the girl made a wrong choice. Its not like a it was so bad it was good movie. it was just bad.

No comments: